Monday, March 25, 2013

My Pets - free and not so free

Over the years, we kept some pets... fish, dog, etc. Then, we also have "visitors" who may got themselves temporarily caged.
I called this free ranging birds my pet since will will freely come into my house and help themselves to whatever food it can find. Otherwise, they will happily sit around branches just outside the house.
This free ranging iguana wondered into the wrong house and got itself caged! This fellow is about a foot long but don't underestimate iguana, it is quite clever. It definitely knows how to escape from the cage!
 
This iguana was about three feet long and it also came to the wrong place and got itself temporary imprisoned. We set it free after a few months. Iguanas are perfect tree climber. Their claws are sharp and can latch itself to branches without problem. This species are not local but came from Central America.
Ok, my puppy. I have two of these very cute puppies to be given away. If you think you can look after them, please give me a message on 012 878 2007.

4 comments:

matthew said...

The first pic is just amazing.

William said...

Thanks Matthew.

Linda said...

Beautiful photos!

William said...

Thanks, Linda.