I have approached Curtin to let me use one of their lecture rooms so that I can set up my studio. So far, this has been rejected because of some obvious reason.... but this is going to change, I hope soon.
With or without studio, I have no big problem to turn a photo taken literally anywhere into studio style... as long as I am the one taking it! Someone told me that their hair will all be "trimmed"! No worry... this is the smallest problem I need to worry about as it can be seen from the sample photos below.
Studio style photos where you may choose one of the available backgrounds I have:
The photos below were taken outside and I turned them into studio style:
This is my eldest daughter, Esther.
This is my youngest daughter, Janice.
Photos taken outside with nature and with friends:
Package A: two 8Rs of the same graduand (eg: self + family) + high quality frame + 2 4R + soft copy of images.
Package B: two 11Rs of the same graduand + high quality frame + 2 4R + soft copy of image.
- Studio style: 8R (8"x12") (laminated + editing for up to 3 persons)
- Non-studio style: Portrait taken outside around the university 8R: (laminated, no editing
- Other sizes are available.
- If printing beyond 16"x24" is required, please inform me in advance, ie, before shooting to ensure excellent printing quality.
- Booking: Please book with me on 012 8782007 or 012 302 0178 or facebook.com/williamting99.
- Outstation delivery: Separate charge for PosLaju.
- Full payment in cash during ordering
- Delivery can be up to three weeks.