Monday, November 26, 2012

Extra Tax Relief for 2012

In the current economic situation, we must ensure that we claim our income tax relief to the maximum. So, I listed here just a few for you to work on before 31 December 2012!

1. EPF contribution
2. Private Retirement Scheme - you may ask me.
3. Children education saving - find out from Maybank. They are agent.
4. Medical allowances
5. Medical equipment for disabled child/parents/spouse
6. Insurance for some

For full details, make sure that you download the income tax explanation booklet from IRB website.

For those high income group, probably only items 3, 4 and 5 are applicable to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is

great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?


Gallstones

William said...

I have no idea whether there is a way to subscribe via e-mail. I suppose you can just use the Followers.