Singapore is going to the poll tomorrow 7-May 2011. I am actually not qualified to say anything as I am not a witness myself. However, there are something worth noticing as I read them from the e-news:
1. The opposition ceramah crowd is as big as we see in Sarawak, ie, >10,000 strong! This is creating history!
2. Singapore prime minister apologise for mistakes made! In Malaysia, they were covering up!
3. Strong support for opposition at many places
4. They are also asking for change, ie, ubah!
5. The opposition candidate is as young as 24! Looking at our new DAP candidates, they were also very young.
These are all their various political parties:
Read more here.