Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disgusting and disgusting

Human can be so inhumane that I was totally shocked and almost frozen for a minute for what I saw this morning.

I was following behind this particular van and was approaching a traffic light. There was quite a distance between the van and the previous car. As the van approached the traffic light, it just turned red. And at the same time, a black dog was (walking) crossing the road at the traffic light, expecting the van to stop as the light was red! However, here is the disgusting part: the van driver honked at the dog and proceed to jump the traffic light and run over the dog! The left front and back wheels of the van run over the poor dog and he died instantly! I saw the expression of the dog and the sight was too disgusting to describe.

The van wasn’t speeding and the dog didn’t rush out of nowhere. Why can’t the van stop. What would you do?

12 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

gosh...he is really inhumane..
2 offences..
first, no stop at red light?
2nd, ran over the dog purposely?
what kind of person is that??? *sad*

Naomi said...

thats too cruel.

Anonymous said...

[IT] I will honk loudly and disgustingly at the van driver to tell him someone saw his inhumane deed!!!

mousie said...

poor doggie... did you move the dog away?

Terence Then said...

So sad. Really bad to treat a dog like that.

William said...

Thanks for all your comments. I just wish that there are more people who would learn how to love our pets and pets of others. And more important of all, love life!
I couldn't stop but I did wish that my camera was with me and I snap a photo of the offending van.

Kong said...

Don't just complain. No use. Go report to the police the van for jumping red light.

William said...

Kong, I need to take a photo of the van. Otherwise, there is no evidence. Right or not? I wanted to report that guy this morning!

Anonymous said...

[IT[ Next time record it and post it in Youtube, let the world see it!

Nil said...

This is so sad and cruel. Just breaks my heart to read it. We are humans and this is how we treat other mammals.

Sarawak Interventional Cardiologist said...

Did you see the car plate number?
This is the most inhumane thing I have come across.

William said...

Anonymous: Cannot do that. Too cruel.

Nil: Yes, it broke my heart too.

Doc: I saw the number plate but didn't remember. I should record it immediately.
Yes,inhumane! Disgusting human behavior!