Friday, November 06, 2009

Let God's Word Settle It!

You say, 'It's impossible.' God says, '"What is impossible with men is possible with God." ' (Luke 18:27 NIV).
You say, 'I'm exhausted.' He says, '"But those who wait on the Lord, Shall renew their strength… "' (Isaiah 40:31 NKJV).
You say, 'Nobody loves me.' He says, '… "I have loved you with an everlasting love"… ' (Jeremiah 31:3 NIV).
You say, 'I can't go on.' He says, '… "My grace is sufficient for you"… ' (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV).
You say, 'I don't know what to do.' He says, '… "And He shall direct your paths."' (Proverbs 3:6 NKJV).
You say, 'I can't do it.' He says, '"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."' (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).
You say, 'It's not worth it.' He says, 'we will reap a harvest if we do not give up' (Galatians 6:9 NIV).
You say, 'I can't forgive myself.' He says, 'in Christ God forgave you' (Ephesians 4:32 NIV).
You say, 'I can't make ends meet.' He says, 'God shall supply all your need… ' (Philippians 4:19 NKJV).
You say, 'I'm afraid.' He says, 'God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power… ' (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV).
You say, 'I can't handle this.' He says, 'Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you… ' (Psalm 55:22 NIV).
You say, 'I'm not smart enough.' He says, 'if any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it… ' (James 1:5 NCV).
You say, 'I'm all alone.' He says, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you' (Hebrews 13:5 NKJV).

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

These are beautiful quotes from the Bible.. yes, what is impossible to us are possible through our God..

Peter said...

Yes, the bible is the alpha and Omega to the solution of all things. Need to pray for the bondage of pollutions that can affect our body and spirit.

all3 said...

I like these..it's so comforting...thanks

Gabriel said...

amen! i think those are the common things that we always say! thank you for posting this up. it encourages me a lot! :) God bless.

suituapui said...

Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven...

wenn said...

it's not impossible..

William said...

Gab, STP, wenn: Amen!