Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lovely Lace, Miri

My friend opened the first Lovely Lace in Sarawak. I actually didn't know that there is such a chain store.
I like the design and layout of the shop. The merchandise surprises me... as the name of the shop suggested, they are simply lovely....
... nice to look at, nice to touch, nice to smell and pleasing to the eyes...
... I wish I can bring some home. Unfortunately, my home has no more space to put anymore ...
... lovely or cute stuff ...
... go go.. if you haven't been there, go! It is on the third floor, new wing, Bintang Plaza.
Note: This blog receive no payment from anyone. So, my view is independent!

4 comments:

Ensurai said...

lovely photos of lovely lace!!

Reanaclaire said...

it is like a gift shop.. never bought anything before.. expensive ma.. hahaa...

PeNNyPupZ said...

wah this shop. can smell it from far! lol

William said...

CY: Thanks.

Claire: Cost is not the issue lah... just don't have that amount of spare cash for luxury if we are thrifty.

PeNNyPupZ: Yes, you can smell it from far! Same here!