Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Surprise Gift from Friend

I was deeply touched today when dasolve of makanmaniacs gave me a Neoprene camera strap made by Matin. We spoke about camera strap and my heavy camera is driving me up the wall if I have to carry it for the whole day.
Upon returning to my office today, I saw a little package on my table. There was a small note from dasolve and he wanted to give me as a birthday gift! How thoughtful of this young man! So, tonight, I installed this new strap and indeed it is very comfortable.
The strap is made of neoprene, the same material used to protect scuba divers. The materia is elastic, soft and slip proof. I think this must be the ideal camera strap. I shall try using it for the whole day and see the result. My first impression is favourable.
Thanks a million, dasolve! You really make my day!
(By the way, click on the bottom photo and look at the details. Perhaps, you would like to guess what sort of resolution I am using to take the picture. The depth of field is very shallow and look only at the part that is in focus)

3 comments:

Janice ♥ said...

that's daddy early birthday present!

dasolve said...

Oppppssss i just realise this post :D

hey no worries mate! Glad it helps! cuz i have 2 for my own all the while :D and this is the one without quick release which is better as your camera can be very heavy with the lens on :)

Happy belated birthday once again!

Anonymous said...

yes, the Neoprene camera strap is definitely very good...I have been using it since day 1 I got my 40D.

No more feeling stress on the neck.

louis