Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WEATHER REPORT

by: BJ Gallagher
"Any day I'm vertical is a good day"...that's what I always say.
If you ask me,"How are you?"
I'll answer, "GREAT!" because in saying so, I make it so.
When Life gives me dark clouds and rain, I appreciate the moisture that brings a soft curl to my hair.
When Life gives me sunshine, I gratefully turn my face up to feel its warmth on my cheeks.
When Life brings fog, I hug my sweater around me and give thanks for the cool shroud of mystery that makes the familiar seem different and intriguing.
When Life brings snow, I dash outside to catch the first flakes on my tongue, relishing the icy miracle that is a snowflake.
Life's events and experiences are like the weather - they come and go, no matter what my preference.
So, what the heck?!I might as well decide to enjoy them.
For indeed, there IS a time for every purpose under Heaven.
And each season brings its own unique blessings.

No comments: