Monday, December 22, 2008

Matter iof interpretation

Last night I went to the evening church service just to make sure that the presentation was ok as it involves sound and slide presentation.

When I arrived, two excited members told me, there was a "booommm" sound when they plug the audio cable into the amplifier. Then "everything went out".

Baffled ... I was wondering how could that be possible as I used it in the morning. So, to be cautious, I switched the channel off and plug in again. Oppp... the power tripped. Then I went to the amplifier room and Helbert was smiling... I can't remember what he said. But why don't people just tell me that the power trip when the audio is plugged in instead of "booommm"... hahaha. Different way of saying thing but different interpretation. Sorry, I forgot that I am dealing with non-technical people.
Lesson learnt... clarify and clarify.

No comments: