Saturday, November 29, 2008

Combined CG James & William

We have a combined cell group fellowship between Michael and James' groups. It was at the fellowship hall and I am pleased that many people turn up and the place is just big enough. Combined cell always involve food...

Lamb shank ... from Secret Recipe



Uncle James flagging off... children first!

He brought along two pots of shepherd pie!

Hahaha... Michael, you reminded me when my children were young. This was what I did also.

Lots of food....

Young CG members... Judy, Jennifer and ... son, Larry!

She just made it to the dean list of her university ... congratulation!

Ah... this is the difference ... do you noticed that all the boys do the washing up without being instructed? I reminded all the mums "not to interfere" other than giving encouragement! They did a very good job! I am very proud of them.

A time of praise and worship.



Then we were split into ladies and men groups for the bible knowledge challenge on the book of Mark...

I know right from the beginning that the ladies will probably beat the men... why? One the them read the book of Mark no less than 3 times!

The men team came in second (???)... also got prize!

Then our honourable judge, Min Hung, was given something for appreciation.

Richard gave testimony.

Brother Gary told us how he became a Christian and joined a CG. He is Richard's son.

Our leader for the evening.

Sister Jennifer gave her testimony too.

Grace gave her testimony as well ....

brother Duan...

... also Victor. He typed his testimony as not many of us understand sign language. I understand some very basic sign...

Finally Michael.... We have a great evening, rounding off with prayers for those who needed it, eg, the sick, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I do not like a photo with too many lines on my face. I know u have the best camera. but it's too good to show too clear. Haha!

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Hi

You sure did have a wonderful and blessed evening
!!!!!!!!

I am going to make a collection of photos of Victor and sign language...keep shooting! And I will keep saving!! Very inspiring.

-pEi- said...

william,

Garry is a friend of mine too...
He did mention to me that he know you too