Sunday, October 26, 2008

Festive Open House - Hari Raya

Shell just celebrated the Hari Raya open house today. While some of the politicians in Peninsula Malaysia are talking about racial problem, I think the general public never have problem. This is evidence during all the "open houses" we have here. Anyway, I am suppose to show you photos of today's celebration instead of talking political crap.

YB Lee was greeted on arrival.

A group photo with the VIPs.

Many people came for the celebration. Food was plentiful and good.

Some of our media friends... Alex Ong from RTM and others.

Sim Poh Giap and his friends...

My colleague Ismail and his wife...

Our MD and colleagues have a good times...

Art from USA and Jerry ... I hope Art likes the local dishes.

Haha... mummy, Timmy and Jos...

Performances ... they did a good show.

Another performances.
p/s: I don't have time to touch up my photos here. So they are straight from the camera, resized and post. Hopes you like them.

No comments: