Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fruit, fruit juice, for health
Hello...

Do you know why I am so cute? My skin is perfect, I can't remember when I last got sick!

Look, her father's 52 acres farm has so much natural goodness...

Pumpkin juice + sugar cane...

Looks delicious ... and also taste fantastic...

Trust me, fresh organic farm fruits and juices are good for you. This seems like what my friend was saying...

Fruit ice-cream! Very easy to make. Cut your favorite fruit into pieces, frozen them and blend with some ice... it is delicious.

Can't remember what was this juice ... simply delicious. I think it was dragon fruit + sour sop

Fresh and juicy papaya ...

Pure sugar cane juice oxidise within 2 minutes from light green to dark green.

If you are from Miri, all these juices and fruits will be available for you to enjoy very soon. I will announce it here soon.

p/s: Without bias, I think the above multi-purpose juicer is a very good piece of equipment worth buying. It is made in Taiwan and very durable. My friend has been using it for some two years almost on a daily basis. The only reason why I didn't get one for myself is because I have a full blown Kenwood Major bought 28 years ago! I even change the motor once, a few parts replaced, etc. So it is still going strong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr William Ting, what do you mean 'available in Miri very soon"? Is the fruit owner going to open a shop soon? Where is his orchard located? Can i buy fruits from him? Thanks

William said...

Hi,
He has just submitted his proposal to the authority for approval to open his store at the kiosk in Pustaka Miri. I hope he is successful. Then anyone can buy his fruit juice/fruit at that place. I also think that he is selling his juice cheap (in my opinion)!

Even now, you can buy his fruit. He will return on Sunday. Send me an e-mail (williamting @ hotmail.com remove the spaces) and I will connect you. His orchard is in Sibu.

Anonymous said...

I hope your friend's application is successful because it's hard to find good and nutritional drinks in Miri.

I would like to try out his fruits. It'll be great if you can contact me at nicmee@gmail.com. Does he come to Miri often?

Ai Mee