Thursday, June 19, 2008

Web Browser FireFox 3 & DownThemAll

I think this is the ultimate web browser. I have just downloaded and installed it. Wah... blazing fast!!! I love it instantly!

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

For super fast downloading, try Downthemall! I haven't seen anything faster when downloading from internet. This is a plugin for Firefox. Imagine downloading 80MB in 5 minutes. Amazing! I am speechless!!

Startup Firefox
Tools->Add-ons
Click Get Add-ons button and enter DownThemAll in the search box.

The above is like teaching you how to fish. ok, this one is like having the fish ready for you to eat:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ownthemall

3 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

I always believe Firefox has been great in web browser. But do try other browsers too, like safari, i like it too despite lack of plugins.

William said...

Thanks for sharing... appreciated. I shall try out safari one of these days. I also use flock.

Kong said...

Firefox? Have been using it for years. And only upgraded from V2 to V3 yesterday.