Nikon Club Walkabout - Miri (18 FEB 2012)
Event Date: 18/02/2012
Event Time: 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Venue: Grand Old Lady, Canada Hill, Miri
Registration Date: 13/12/2011 to 18/02/2012
Description: Nikon Club Walkabout - Miri
Photo 2 Building your Picture Techniques
Ideal for beginners
Ideal for those wanting to have a better feel and in depth understanding of the creative modes available with the DSLR and looking to have a stronger approach to photography.
Participants will learn the digital camera terminology and an in depth understanding of the operation of the camera. Hands on instructions and practical sessions.
Syllabus Building your Picture Techniques
1. Reading your Focal Length - Understanding Lenses and Perspective
2. Shooting in Manual (M) mode.
3. Exposure Overrides
5. Shooting in Aperture Priority
- Aperture and Exposure
- Aperture and choosing depth of field
- Understanding depth of field
6. Shooting in Shutter Priority
- Shutter speed and Exposure
- Shutter speed and Movement
- Pre-requisites: Basic introduction photography knowledge is required or those have completed Photo 1.