Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas at Dewan Suarah..Go go go!

Have you been to the Christmas Bazaar and the City Fan? If you have not, please rush over before dinner. You will not regret it. They have food sales, etc. The prices are cheap! Kolo mee for RM2.00, home made pau for RM1.50, good quality second hand clothing for RM1.00 per piece. Don't eat before you go... they have plenty to offer. So, go go go...
 Christmas tree by Samling. If you are a one third rule freak, this photo breaks all of them! But I don't care, it is meant to be broken.
Another angle of the Christmas deco... framed to make my 1/3 rule freak happy!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

This is xmas card or from your camera?So fantastic.

William said...

Haha... This is from my camera. I took this picture a few days ago.

matthew said...

Brother william,
These two scenes can be made into xmas card and sell .The funds then can be donated to the orphans house or old folks home.I wish I can fly there and shoot too.

William said...

Matthew, your idea is good. But too busy for that now. I will print one for exhibition.