Speaking very generally as they were sayings from my late parents:
- Do not block the front of your house, especially your main entrance, it must be clear.
- Road must not "point" straight into the main entrance of the house;
- Pointed roof or whatever is not good;
- Kitchen must not face the entrance of another house;
- Main entrance must not point to a road leading to another house;
- Don't give away your own cooking utensils; etc...
I know one thing for sure... talking across the fence is now not possible!
... Life is so interesting!