Venue: Pujut 7 man-made lake.
Time: 6:00AM (yes, not wrong because we wanted to catch the sunrise over the huge lake)
Date: 27 Nov 2010
Will go only if there is no rain!
How to go there: From Pujut 7, cross the bridge at Pujut 7, drive straight on until a set of traffic light. Turn right at the traffic light. Turn left at the first sandy road on the left. You will see a big lake. The lake is visible from the main road. Click on the image below for the map.
Those interested, you may start to write (williamting @hotmail.com)/sms (+6012 878 2007) to me. The next lesson will be in Dec. Course fees will be RM100.00 which includes part 1 and 2 below.
The beginner course contents:
Part 1 Theory
- How camera works
- Camera System - go through the main functions of a camera, explaining in details the various part of a camera and how to control the camera
- Digital Imaging - explain how to read the histogram, white balance, noise, etc
- Exposure - exposure in details and compensation
- Optical - Depth of field explained and how to control it.
- Setting up your digital camera
- Framing and composition
Part 2 Practical
Self practice at home for at least a week
Guided practical in the field in real life!
The following pictures were taken at the location.