Monday, March 08, 2010

Bridal Fashion Wear @2010 Miri Photography Society Dinner

You will notice that my photography style is different from most of the others. Instead of zooming in on the main subject only, I tried to cover the "environment", ie, the mood of the event. In this particular situation, the many photographers around made the situation very interesting.
I particularly like the two very young photographers (center, on their knees) ...I think they are still in primary school carrying DSLR!
ok lah, she posed for me. So I cannot disappoint her!

At this event, you will see all kind of gears... see the one on the right with a circular "flash".
... ok, this was action. It motivated our "guru" to step forward to take a shot also!

Hello ...
P/s: As usual, I don't do post processing for these photos other than resize and simple "reframe".

5 comments:

Bengbeng said...

Oh, you were there too. :) I missed most of the pics because I was downstairs with Sarawakiana

William said...

Ya, CY told me that. On Sunday, I was too tired to drive up.

Ensurai said...

BB sorry you missed this set of photographs...

I missed having taking a group photo with elder Song Lee Guan. Didn't know he was there. But I am sure he was at the VIP table.

Naomi said...

What a nice atmosphere. Too bad I am out of town

Info Unik-Menarik | Aneh-Lucu said...

nice post :)