Monday, December 14, 2009

Just back from Mission Trip and Prayer Request

I just came back last night from mission trip in Balingian. I shall start posting photos again.
I have a request... please pray for a miracle for my friend's sister in Singapore. In medical, there is not much one can do. With God, healing can continue. However, we don't know about His plan. Pray that God will heal her and take away her pain. Ask that her spirit is high and continue to trust God.

http://mychallengewithlove.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Uncle for putting this prayer request on your blog. I really appreciate it. We are in desperate need of a miracle.

i e R said...

Rev David Pawson, DUMC - malaysia, unlocking the bible - 13:00

Ensurai said...

May God bless her and her family in these moments of need.

"If people can all raise their voices in prayers...God will listen..."

William said...

Andrew: I hope she gets well.

i e R: DUMC? You go to that church also?

CY: Pray aloud for her. Thanks.