Sunday, December 20, 2009

Andy and Shirley Wedding Photos

Yesterday (19 Dec 2009), my colleague Andy and my neighbour Shirley had their wedding ceremony at KEC (Krokop SIB). Many of us were invited to the wedding and I took the opportunity to practice. The official photographer was Ian Salang who is my friend. Enjoy...


Blessing of the ring...

He said "wow..." hahaha
Sometimes, you need to be at the right place, right time and fast to capture the moment!
I practiced arranging people in group...
This arrangement was by Ian himself. I think this is a very nice arrangement!


Under the mid day sun, we went to the back of the church to take some of these...
I will upload more of the photos to my facebook or multiply.

2 comments:

wenn said...

lovely white roses.

lv said...

those in #9 are also my frens came all the way from kl for this wedding...

hehe... will let them know they are in ur blog :-)