Thursday, December 03, 2009

2009 PBC Triathlon

The PBC (Piasau Boat Club) Triathlon got off a fantastic start on 7-Nov-2009 morning at 6:30AM sharp. It was a race of the fittest. Having said this, I was pleasantly surprised by some of the participants! They may look gentle in the office but they participated in this 1Km swim-29Km cycle-7km run race!
The participants all lined up and ready to go!
Everyone raced to the beach and couldn't wait to jump into the warm early morning water!
The winner made it in just over two hours.
More photos at my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39389&id=1054318642&l=c7281a164d

(Note: To all those looking for photos, I just want to let you know that the photos are not yet ready to be posted in my face book. If you are interested to buy a copy of all (about 350 photos) the high resolution photos, please let me know. It will cost you RM25 inclusive of postage. Send me an e-mail to williamting@hotmail.com.)

4 comments:

Vincent said...

wut is pbc? does this event take place in miri?

wenn said...

wow..interesting event..

William said...

PBC is Piasau Boat Club in Miri

wenn: yes, it is interesting.

Anonymous: ok ok... my next post!

ladyviral said...

Oh I love the last picture ^_^.

The reflections are nice :).