Monday, October 19, 2009

Now it is the cat!

After the dog has quiet down, I am now hearing cats meowing at each other on the fence wall.
They were very alert. The moment I approach with my camera, they quickly pretended that there was nothing going on!
They quickly moved 6 feet apart as if they are now stranger. It is ok with me as long as they keep it to themselves in the wee hours of the night so that the peace of the night is not disturbed! Ok, let's click on the movie below to hear what transpire between their quarrel or love talk.

7 comments:

wenn said...

haha..very cute video..

Anonymous said...

I hate cats too! Lots of strays around my house, sleep on my car - leaving traces of urine, fur...and claw scratches on the paint! Grrrrrrr....!!!

And when they're on heat, all night long, the males will go, "Maaaaa....huuuu?" and the females will reply, "Tak maaaaa....huuuuu!!!" Hahahahahaha!!!!

Ensurai said...

lovely pictures William....

William said...

wenn: Indeed the video is very good!

STP: I agree with you. One of them used to jump through the kitchen window and stole whatever they can eat. We used to have so many of stray cat but they all disappear. Now, they are back.

CY: Thanks.

Andrik McVean said...

wow..good pictures....the cat exactly looking to your lens...

ladyviral said...

Hahahaha! Does make it looks like that :P.

Cat fights can be annoying.. I always hear them when I sleep at my back alley... Too many cats there.

Cynful Pleasure said...

nice one to share with us.. at least it make me SMILE!