Do you know that if you are bitten by wild animal, you may risk getting serious infection and may even cost you your life?
A man was bitten by a wild boar a few days ago. He was brought to the hospital in a bad shape. Eventually he died which I think was due to some kind of toxin built up in his body. Within three days, he was dead!
So, be aware of this. Don't let wild animal bite you! I knew that if you are bitten by monitor lizard (4-legged snake) it can also be life threatening! I think it is due to the rotten food they love to eat.