Monday, September 21, 2009

Mental Jam...

Phew...I just clear up my backlog of photos on my memory cards and also catalogue all the photos. Now I need to back them up. Guess how many images I have... just counted and it is more than 100,000 of them! There are still lots of them I put them in "transit" folder before cataloging as according to events.
While sorting through the images, I realised that I have so much to blog about but never got time to do it... about my visit to JPJ, about the building progress at the landslide, about my rabbit - just realised that he knows where to go to do his business and why he can be very nervous, etc etc... Also, about photography, the backlog of photos to be uploaded to my facebook (oh, please link me if you want to see more of my photos) ...
Last night I accidentally deleted 1000+ photos and thanks to technology, I managed to recover all of them but took the computer almost 2 hours to do the job.
Anyway, I have to clean up my house this afternoon... see you soon.

No comments: