Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Encourage Somebody Today

If a man's gift is ...Encouraging, let him encourage
Roman 12:6-8

There's no better exercise for strengthening your heart than stooping to lift somebody else. Think about it: your best friends are the ones who encourage you. Who wants to hang around somebody who always puts you down?

William James said, "The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated." Most of us think wonderful things about people, but we never tell them. Praise becomes valuable only if you impart it. So, today go out of your way to encourage somebody.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said, will. for that i gave you two clicks on your ads,,,

take care now my friend,,,,

williamting said...

eugene: Thanks. I also need encouragement. I hope you are being encouraged through my blog. You take care also, my friend!