Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 3

Today we visited my colleague Ivy. At her place we met a group of her ex-classmates.

All of them have a job and most are still single! They are one year Esther's seniors.

I met Ivy's sister baby boy born 7 days ago. This little boy reminded me of my own 6 children! I have actually forgotten how small they were at birth.
It is interesting to note that during labour pain, women tend to say "interesting" stuff, like "never to have another baby" etc.
Oh, I was the confinement person for all my children. So, I do know quite a lot on how to handle babies, eg, bath, changing nappies, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks very much for missing my home for chinese new year even more. haha. i wish i can see the baby now. how was CNY for you?

William said...

I know that this post will make you miss home!

CNY is wet this year...extremely wet! It has been raining very heavily everyday for >1 month now. This CNY is rather quiet as well. Less firework etc.