Friday, October 03, 2008

Good old days - updated with more photos

Honeymoon in Hawaii July 1982

Honeymoon in Las Vegas... July 1982. We took a SIA holiday package which brought us to Hong Kong, Hawaii and East Coast USA.

This is Esther... my eldest daughter.

Esther and Stephanie. It was Stephanie 1 year old birthday. The big cake was made by me.

Esther ... must be around 1 year old.

We celebrate birthday all in one go! Each one of you choose your own cake. This must be taken in Nov 1990.

1988 Janice 1 year old. Again, I baked the cake and roasted the chicken. Somehow, we always have eggs for birthday.

Janice and Stephanie. I think it was 1991.

This is me.... when I was only 16 years old! I was like a refugee, skinny and dark.
I was a part time professional photographer when I was studying in Form 4/5. My brother and myself opened a photo studio in Limbang. In the afternoon, I would go out to take photos if required. Otherwise, I will spend my time processing all the films and photos. I was holding a Rolleiflex SLR, made in Germany. At that time, that was a very good camera. I can't afford a Leica, so I settle for Rollei! Hahaha....
By the way, a tiny half 3R photos cost 15 cents. A box of 100 sheets 3R photo paper cost only RM3.60.

2 comments:

jeanny said...

How time flies.

William said...

Jeanny, yes, it was 26 years ago.