Monday, September 22, 2008

Gurmit Singh in Town
The Miri chapter of the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship organised an evangelistic rally on 21st Sept 2008. The hall at Imperial Hotel was packed to capacity. The guest they invited was Gurmit Singh or better known as Phua Chu Kang. He gave a touching testimony on how he accepted Christ and he also sang some songs! He is also a very good singer.





After the rally, there was a short photo session.... many people were so excited!






I took over 300 high resolution photos. However, only 283 was uploaded to my photobucket. Please note that the photos on my Photbucket are NOT suitable for printing. If anyone is interested in the full resolution photos, please send an e-mail to me on williamting@ hotmail.com giving me your phone number, name and number of DVD you want to order. Each DVD (or could be CD) costs RM10. It contains all the photos published on my photobucket. Please click here to view.

No comments: