Friday, August 08, 2008

How to eat cracker biscuit the Traditional way?

I remember when I was young (I mean a little boy), back in the 60's, We love to dip cracker biscuit in Milo (chocolate drink). Even up to today, I realised that my boys at home are doing the same thing without being taught!
In the good old days, we were so poor that Milo was used like adding "flavour" to plain water, ie, half a tablespoon for a big cup. You could almost see the bottom of the cup! Nowadays, my boys use 2-3 huge scoop to make one cup. No wonder they finish 1 KG in 3 weeks.
I can always remember a situation when I was studying in KL. I made a cup with very little Milo for a visiting friend. The expression on his face had itched a permanent memory for me that I can remember for ever! I quickly apologised and offered him the whole tin and he had to scoop it himself. HAHAHA. Ok, I knew how much I must put in. He was lucky that I didn't crack in a raw egg!

1 comment:

RWP said...

i still dip my cracker till today. it's classic.