Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long fingers
This is a story related to me by my colleague.
Warning: Do not click on the black box below until you read the full story.

My colleague went to Bintulu and stayed in one of the rather new Company's panel hotels. Thinking that he must have a good break from the office, I asked him how was the trip. He told all of us that other than work, his trip was good. The problem was his first night stay. Somehow he had problem sleeping and woke up almost every hour! At one point, he "dreamt" that there was a beautiful lady with long hair sleeping next to him! We all said wow!!! Then he said, the "girl" showed him her long fingers! Oh.... that is not something ordinary.

So, do not click on the black box above if you don't want your imagination go wild and can't sleep tonight! You have been warned!

Footnote: I used to travel a lot and I also heard and know that many hotel rooms are "unclean". There are "spirits" floating around; spirit of lust, violent, etc. Sometimes, my goosehair will stand on end! What I would do on first arrival is to command in the name of Jesus for all spirits to leave the room! At night, I would never switch off all the light!

No comments: