Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Commonsense treatment to high cholesterol and gout
Sharing by Azhar


I met Azhar yesterday and found that he is now actually slimmer. So out of curiosity, I asked him what he did.

"I used to suffer from high cholesterol and gout pain. Now all problems are gone and healthier". So how much pill is he taking? "None!" and so how?

He said that he is full fasting Tuesday and Friday every week. He cut food intake. How logical is this. How come we never realise this? These diseases are caused by what I call "too much to eat". So just cut back on food and problems are gone! Let our body rest and get rid of toxin built up.

So, from now on, I will do the same!

Thanks to Azhar for his commonsense treatment. He also shared on asthma, ie, what he did to resolve the problem. Do come back again and read my blog again.


No comments: