Monday, June 02, 2008

Birthday Surprises
I have to say that I am deeply surprised and touched by some of the things that I received today. First, we were at the church moving furniture around as we wanted to do renovation. Then brother James make an announcement and broadcast to everyone that today is my birthday! Then the surprise came... hahaha


Brother James has arranged someone to buy a small piece of cake with a candle from Southern Cake Shop nearby... and asked Angeline to present it to me with everyone singing "Happy Birthday". Well, thanks, brother James for arranging this and to everyone else for "celebrating" my birthday. This thought deeply touch me! God bless you all!

ok, I have to blow the candle only.

Then another friend actually bought a big coconut cheese cake...

from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Very nice cake...

... and Joshua ...

... and Timothy and Ah Jon enjoyed them very much. Thanks to my far away friend.

Then another surprise came actually two days earlier. I got a call from a courier company as they wanted to deliver a package to me. I was guessing what it could be... a package bomb? I didn't order anything! Then I saw it was from my investment company. Upon opening, this is what I saw. A goodies basket from Mark and Spencer.... wa, this year is different.

Janice did an entry in her blog for my birthday and publish it just after midnight. How thoughtful of her.

4 comments:

cync said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Willian!! (=

Wish you good health and happy always! God bless.

Kong said...

Hi, a late "Happy birthday" to you. Didn't read your blog yesterday.

William said...

Hi cync & kong,

Thanks.... may God bless you all!

William

Anonymous said...

hey hey happy birthday!